Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Baker
    Participant

Witnessed a pretty disgusting display at the launch this afternoon about 5pm and am not sure how to follow-up with. Minutes after trailering our boat a late model Dodge Ram pickup barreled down the hill toward the ramp. Three adolescent males in their late teens, early twenties, rolled out and two of them proceeded to urinate right at the launch. Fully visible from the swimming area with several kids there and families coming from the beach parking area. They chose not to launch after relieving themselves and pulled back up the hill to the store parking area where another got out and relieved himself facing the pickup right at the store parking area. There was no 3R sticker or guest pass displayed on the truck. The truck plates were OREGON 299 FCC. I have posted pictures of the truck and boat. If anyone knows the landowner responsible for these “guests”, please encourage them to discuss how wrong this is in our community.

Carol Fuchs
      Participant

Oh my. If I see them I will be sure and congratulate them on their notoriety!!Hopefully they passed out early. I would also file a complaint.

Jan Lolley
        Participant

We here at the office have seen your post and good for you for posting this. We are aware of the situation and do know who it is. If you wish to file a complaint here at the office, Randy has informed me that we know and could do more about it if we have a formal complaint.

As you know we are a complaint driven community and cannot do anything about these matters if people never complain about it.

Jan
          3Roffice

I hope a complaint was filed, I am glad I was not on the beach with my Grandkids when this happened.

Dan & Erinn Mayer
          Participant

Jan, Was a complaint ever filed?!? Sure hope so! Erinn

Dan & Erinn Mayer
            Participant

EXCELLENT photos & good for you, to post! Just hoping you filed a complaint?!! Erinn Mayer

Kerry Nichols
              Participant

Did a complaint ever get filed on this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.