Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, as you know winter is fast approaching and Tom and I will be cleaning up around the memorial wall soon. If you have any flowers you want to keep, vases, mementos etc. please pick them up soon, if you can’t make it up and want something saved please contact me by email or phone. We’d be happy to keep it safe for you. We have had to save some flowers that have been blown out of vases and our thought is to keep them from being lost and to clean up some of the more weathered flowers. lets hope this year is not a repeat of last. Tom and Diana Peterson

Email- tomdipete82@outlook.com
    phone # – 503-799-2850

Jan Lolley
    Participant

Thank You Tom and Diana, you do a great job of taking care of the memorial wall..You are very much appreciated.

Update- Just wanted to let everyone know that clean up is done and we saved and will keep all momentous, flowers and vases that hadn’t been picked up, safe and secure until next Spring. Again there were flowers blown about and vases tipped over so this will keep things safe for the winter. I took pictures of where flowers and momentous were so i have a way to keep track of placement. At this time I have not thrown anything away. I have all the older flowers and vases. Come next Spring a decision will have to be made about what to do with them but at this time all is in safe keeping. Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and safe travels these winter months. Tom and Diana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.