Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lolley
    Participant

JUST WONDERING, WITH THIS HEAT, YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR US HERE AT THE GATE (SLAVING AWAY) AND DONATE A WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER TO KEEP US COOL…

JUST KIDDING….lol

Be careful out there with this heat supposed to reach 106 today and even warmer tomorrow..Stay cool..

Jan Lolley
      Participant

Actually folks, I was kidding, but Dan Mayer came up and had one to put in, but with the windows we have there is no way to secure the office. THANKS ANYWAY DAN

3 Rivers Gate
        Participant

I see the message about the air condition issue. there is another option for cooling that office down without installing a window unit into the window. there is also a roll around unit that can be purchased that does not have to be mounted, but also when hooked up will still exit that heat out of the office. As a member of 3R I dont understand why you did’nt have one a long time ago?

Dan & Erinn Mayer
          Participant

Mr. or Ms. Breshears:

Since you apparently seem to know a lot about them, why don’t YOU purchase one & donate it to the office, like we TRIED to do, with a $150 window AC that we purchased?!

They have a $400 one at Walmart, on sale for $198; I noted the url below. Regards, Erinn Mayer

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Arctic-King-9-600Btu-Remote-Control-Portable-Air-Conditioner-Black-WPPD14CR8N/823386778?athcpid=823386778&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=466001f5-60640dac-21f9953a52b121b0&athena=true

3 Rivers Gate
            Participant

With family issues going on right now it’s not a good time for us to donate. But the one that was purchased can it be returned for a exchange? If I can help with exchange from one to the other. If that isn’t a option …. Randy as president I’m sure we can find some money with in our HOA’s to accommodate our folks at that front office. Just blows me away over all these years even before my time here that something like this never got done. I will help anyway I can but the money is not a good subject on my part or my family.

Ron

Jan Lolley
              Participant

REALLY FOLKS, I REALLY WAS KIDDING. IT IS ALREADY COOLING DOWN..THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.