Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adambeck
    Participant

I posted this earlier but believe I put it in the wrong place? Sorry for the redundancy.

Is it possible we can receive more information on this and a summary status? The postings are helpful but only represent the 3R’s side of the story. From the documents it appears there were surprise submittals by both Jefferson County as well as DeMonte and Anderson. Are we able to see those or be informed of what their position is or what has changed? One documents also suggests new negotiations are underway. Can any information be shared on this without undermining the negotiations? Thank you!

Randy Panek
      Keymaster

Thank you for questions. We hope to have all the documents loaded shortly. The TR’s website is limited on the size of the files that can be loaded. so we are reducing them for posting.

As for settlement discussions, that information is confidential until a settlement has been reached. I hope you understand.

adambeck
        Participant

Thank you Randy. Look forward to seeing the remaining items and totally understand about the settlement discussions being confidential.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.