Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Patrick & Bette Cox
    Participant

Any new info on the access to 3R? Any loss of structures?
      Haven’t seen anything since yesterday . No answer at 3R gate..

Jan Lolley
      Participant

Pat I am at the gate no new news. for info call 541-263-0661.

Kerry Nichols
        Participant

Three Rivers Land Owner Association
          31 mins ·
          UPDATE:
          6/22/18 at 10:42 AM
          S: Graham Fire update #4
          Sheriff Adkins has ordered the continuation of a level 3 evacuation order (GO) for all residents, guests, and property owners in the 3 Rivers Subdivision. Fire activity is expected to be high today peaking in the early evening. A road closure has been established near the Chinook Village Store east of the entrance to the 3 Rivers Subdivision. All persons are being turned around at this point..Please avoid the area. More info sent to email & media.

I heard that the Golf Course had burned. Do you know if the fire made it up the hill toward Airport Lane from the Canyon?

Anonymous

Canyon did burn the fire burned cheat grass, brush and some trees between the canyon and Airfield but I didn’t see any houses burned. There were some houses and trailers covered in retardant.

We were unable to make it to the meeting on Sunday, has there been an incident number assigned to the fire? Inciweb does not list one. Insurance companies will want one for their file

Ken & Pearl Bronson
            Participant

Here is the link to the Graham fire. From what I have seen the new InciWeb site list all fire by name. I have been watching this site since the fire started.

https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5855/

Sheila Oliver
              Keymaster

I have reached out to the Fire Chief to try to get this information for you. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from him. Thank you.

Sheila Oliver
                Keymaster

GRAHAM FIRE INCIDENT #’s
                  Homeowners Insurance Information from the Fire Chief

If you are filing a claim with your insurance company, you will need the fire incident numbers. LCF&R # 18-06210072, and ODF # 955128-18.

Additionally, if you have any motel, or travel expense that occurred as result of the Level 3 Mandatory Evacuation, those costs should also be covered.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.