Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lindy Farr
    Participant

Big Canyon Gun Club is building a warming shed at the rifle range and is in need of a used sliding window.. Preferred size is 4 x 8. If you have anything that you would be willing to donate we would greatly appreciate it. This shed is not just for the club but for everyone at 3 Rivers

If you have anything you think might work, even if a different size, please contact Dave McIntyre at 541-777-0271

Thank you

I have some large windows you can have one is a trapZoid and not sure about the others, if you want to come and look feel free I should be home the rest of today and tomorrow afternoon.

Lindy Farr
      Participant

Thank you. I’ll pass this info on to Dave McIntyre……he is the guy building the shed

Perfect Thanks

Travis schmidt
        Participant

If you dont’ have windows yet, there are some in the general classifieds area. 5×5 and a trapazoid one.

3 Rivers Gate
          Participant

Not really the size your looking for but I have (4) 3’x 5′ and (1) 3’x 6′ all aluminum vertical sliding windows. glass is all good, no screens. also have (1) standard size sliding glass door……free if you can you these? call (971) 678-9642 ask for Ron

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.