Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Carol Fuchs
    Participant

Remember folks….if there is a sign at the driveway that says ‘private property’ you do not enter. Unless you are invited or know the folks who live there and they would want your company!!If there is a 4 sale sign then contact agent and ask for a showing. Please respect the property owners. Thank you.

I tried to post video of two women on ATVs on our property but not savvy enough. will work on it. But thanks to the woman who peeled out of our driveway throwing gravel. Not appreciated.

[video src="https://video.nest.com/clip/537710975ba24eb7ab1422a589aa137e.mp4" /]

Carol Fuchs
      Participant

By the way this system works at night so if your are planning to steal another fuel tank at night beware.JF

Seems like a good rule of thumb would be if it’s not your property or you aren’t a visitor or delivering something stay off others property. Sorry about the gravel, Not nice.

Dan & Erinn Mayer
        Participant

I’m sorry, but WHY do 3R Landowners need a “Private Property” sign (which WE personally do have, but not everyone does), to keep others off their property; isn’t this a GIVEN?! Good grief, it sure as **** should be!! IF someone will post something in the next 3R newsletter, I’d be more than happy to write it!! Erinn Mayer, 541-977-0077

Dan & Erinn Mayer
          Participant

Exactly!!!!!

Carol Fuchs
            Participant

Our problem is we are the folks with the 577 rd problem and some folks think it’s just a back way out to Montgomery.

Carol Fuchs
              Participant

Here is another visitor just now. Does anyone know these people?? I will continue to post a video every time someone comes on our property!! Maybe someone will get the message. Maybe we need to start filing trespassing charges!!!

[video src="https://video.nest.com/clip/680cbf2b20ac4eaa8203253340cd474d.mp4" /]

Guess we need a gate to our place!!!

Derryl Hoffman
                Participant

Saturday, March 31st at around 11:45 at night we had a car come down our driveway. At first we assumed it was someones lost Guest. It would stop and then go several times. As it rounded the trees it put its headlights right in our trailer and stopped, this went on for a couple minutes. Not wanting to wake my kids I ran outside to see what was going on. When I went up to the driver he seemed really jittery. Something was definitely off. I asked him why he came down my driveway and who was he looking for. He replied ” uhhh I am looking for matt.” I said Matt who, he replied “ummm Just Matt”. After I told him there was no matt here, he said something garbled under his breath, peeled out and took off. Through this exchange I could tell he wasnt being truthful and when he gave that answer I realized he might be casing our property for items to steal. He had no 3rivers sticker in his window and no guest pass, but i did get his license plate number, 247 DWL and It was like a Honda pilot suv. He definitely seemed up to no good and now we are EXTREMELY worried about having to leave our property and come home. Just want to put this out there so that all of you can keep a eye out for that dude around your properties.

Carol Fuchs
                  Participant

I guess we all need to be more diligent! Not the same place it was 30 years ago. Thanks for sharing.
                    Carol

Megan Meagher
                    Participant

Should this get reported to the sheriff as a trespass, especially since you have the plate number?

Carol Fuchs
                      Participant

I think it should be reported. Just so it is on record. Maybe will affect all of us.
                        Carol

Jan Lolley
                        Participant

The SHERIFF(sp) WOULD PROBABLY RUN THE PLATES FOR YOU IF YOU TURN THIS IN. I MEAN THE FELLOW WHO HAD SOMEONE LOOKING FOR “MATT”. THIS CANNOT BE STOPPED UNLESS MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW UP ON THEIR PROBLEMS. PLEASE STOP IN AT THE OFFICE AND FILL OUT A COMPLAINT FORM. THE RULES AND REG PEOPLE CAN RUN THE PLATES AS WELL. AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. WE CAN’T WATCH EVERYTHING. IT DOES NOT HELP TO JUST POST THESE THINGS ON THE WEBSITE. STOP IN AT THE OFFICE AND GET A COMPLAINT FORM.

Dan & Erinn Mayer
                          Participant

THANKS for posting this, JAN; my thoughts exactly!

This is NOT a Three Rivers issue, it’s a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office issue. Their “non-emergency” phone number is (541) 475-2201.

Pleeeze report this. THANK YOU.

Erinn Mayer

Ron & Cathy Stevens
                            Participant

Excellent job of recording the license number. What if the vehicle is STOLEN? By reporting it to LE, they can release that info. While perhaps not able to release a legitimate R/O’s information, they may tell you if it appears to belong in the area of 3Rs. Vehicle could also have SWITCHED plates so again great job of getting an accurate description of vehicle. And yes, if your property is posted, “NO TRESPASSING”, a minor property crime may have existed. And, what if the sheriff’s office had already had other complaints on this vehicle and suspect and had a “Be on the lookout” (BOLO)for it for the same crimes or others? Also, if he intentionally tore up or damaged your driveway leaving in such an expeditious manner, could be the crime of Criminal Mischief, but LE could determine this.

Derryl Hoffman
                              Participant

Just to follow up with you guys. I did contact 3Rs and Jefferson county sheriffs office. I have followed all the procedures for reporting. If I hear anything I will post. As someone who has been coming to 3rivers for 38 years, I will always look out for this place and the family of owners.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.