Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

OK EVERYONE
      Let’s End Some Confusion

The Three Rivers Redneck Yacht Club annual dance is not going to be in mid August as previous years. For 2018 we are going to have it on September 2nd Sunday 2018. Band starts at 8:30 pm. Food at 7:30 PM
      We have 5 kegs of ice cold Bone Yard beer for a very nominal donation. As always, the proceeds go to either the Three Rivers Animal shelter in Madras and the Three Rivers Volunteer Committee Building Fund. All donations are welcome to offset the expenses of this once a year super dance. However, if you would like to specify which program you like your donation to go to we will accommodate your wishes. Tax deductible receipts are available upon request.

We are extremely happy to announce that we have the highly acclaimed band from the valley
      Check you out and her award winning band on FB

Custom shirts will be on sale that night, so you can say you were there when??????

So leave your coolers at home and come hungry, come thirsty

Attachments:
      Mike Bies
      Participant

Just checked out Briana Renea and we are in for a treat!!!! Don,t know how you got her Gary but I am really looking forward to this! Nice job
        Mike Bies

Anonymous

All the stars aligned at Three Rivers Sunday night Labor Day Weekend

The Heintz Family took the tiger by the tail and through what could be arguably the best fund raising Redneck dance we have ever had. With procumbent of the head liner Band (Briana Renae) on stage for three and half hours the dancing was nearly nonstop. It takes a lot of help to put on an event of this caliber off the grid. I wish to express my thanks to as many of the volunteers as I can recall on this morning after. If I missed your name, please forgive me. Still a little fuzzy this morning.
          Connie Heintz, David Heintz, Jolene Heintz, Celena Hefner, Peggy Vanwinkle,
          Bob Miklia, Clay Story(Bone Yard Brewery), Zack Christopherson, Jeff Carmody
          Blake Walling , Jay Sweet, Matt Woodhouse, Tony McDonell, Kenny Crain, Lisa Fisher, Mike Fisher, Dan Mayer, Austin Courtney

And of course, all the sponsors which without them the dance could not have happened.

If you did not get a chance to buy a shirt with all the sponsors listed please call Connie. If you would like to make a contribution to the 50/50 split for the Three Rivers Animal shelter and the 3R Building fund, Please drop off a check or cash to the front office.

Thanks to all
          Gary and Marlene Sweet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.