Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sheila Oliver
    Keymaster

November 10th, beginning at 9:00 am, we are starting our cleanup of the area around the gun range and heading west to Lakeview Drive to create defensible space. We need people with chainsaws to limb up the trees and remove the low-lying sage brush. We also need people to pile the tree branches and sage brush so it can be moved later to the pit area for burning. After the work is done on November 10th, volunteers like myself and the Parrott’s will be hosting a chili dog feed with ample water and cookies. There will be fuel available for the chainsaws and gloves available thanks to Bill Peters who offered to bring those items. We have money in the budget to reimburse you for chain sharpening and chain replacement so please keep your receipts to turn into me for reimbursement. Please e-mail me at 3riversfirewise@gmail.com, call me at 503-702-8619, or sign in at the front office and let me know if you can make it so we will know how many people will be there to help and how many we are going to feed! Looking forward to seeing you all there! Penny Lippold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.