March 23, 2022 at 6:57 am #12270Sheila OliverKeymaster
Childrens Easter Egg Hunt 2022
When: Sunday, April 17, 2022
Time: The hunt starts at 12:00 ish
Raffle: Starts at 1:00 ish
Where: Beach Parking Lot
The Children’s Easter Egg Hunt has been an annual event for many years here in Three Rivers. Come on down and join the fun!
• Print your space name on your eggs legibly with permanent marker or print labels using Avery #8195 labels. Make sure you tape the seam of your egg closed with clear scotch tape.
• Make sure the name on your eggs matches the name on the sign that you will have prominently displayed at your “space”. Every year we have some spaces that can’t be found.
• Drop your eggs off at the office and sign up on the Easter Egg Sponsor list with the name on your eggs/space by April 15th.
• For each egg you sponsor, you need to have something to give the children when they bring the eggs back to your space. It’s been customary for the sponsors to give a dollar for each egg, a goody bag or both.
• There will be a raffle after the egg hunt with lots of fun prizes for the kids.
Please go to the Three Rivers Facebook or website for more information as it becomes available.
Donations are appreciated and volunteers needed!
If you would like to donate or volunteer, please call or text Linda Panek at 541-420-9806.
EASTER 2022 INFORMATION AND TIMELINE
1. Set up your space. One car per space please as space is limited!
2. 10:00 AM please go to the raffle ticket table to get your raffle tickets. Anyone who wants a ticket must be present at the raffle ticket table. Two tickets per child and one ticket per adult. There are two Raffle ticket tables, one at each end of the street.
3. 12:00ish the easter egg hunt begins.
4. Parents, please make sure you let the kids pick up their own eggs. Kids 3 and under are the exception. Remember, this is for the kids, not the parents.
5. 1:15ish the raffle begins.
6. At the end of the day you will keep your eggs until next year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.