Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sheila Oliver
    Keymaster

***CALL FOR BOARD MEMBER APPLICANTS***

Dear Three Rivers Property Owner,

The Annual Meeting of the Three Rivers Landowners Association (TRLA) will be held at 12:00 PM on SATURDAY (New Day), MARCH 14, 2020 at the Milwaukie-Portland Elks Lodge, 13121 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR.

Whether you are an incumbent or a new applicant, if you are interested in serving on the TRLA Board of Directors you will be asked to provide your basic information (name, contact info, home address, phone #’s, and email), a photo (optional), a brief summary of your qualifications, experiences and professional background along with responses to the following questions; 1) Why am I interested in serving on the Board? 2) How do I think I can help or contribute to the Board’s efforts on behalf of the property owners? and 3) What would you like to see the Association Board do in the future in a letter or email. Your letter or email submittal will be considered as your interest in being a candidate for the Three River Board of Directors election. Your submittal must be received no later than 3:00 pm Friday, February 7, 2020.

Your submittal will be transcribed by Fieldstone Management to an Official 2020 Candidate Profile form and included in the annual meeting packet sent in February to property owners.

To receive a Candidate Profile visit the TRLA Website http://www.3rrec.com, DOWNLOADS, FORMS or contact:
      Bill Hawkins, Secretary TRLA – secretary@3rrec.com, or contact the Three Rivers Office at (541) 420-0556.

Sincerely,
      Board of Directors
      Three Rivers Landowners Association, Inc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.