September 14, 2022 at 8:25 am #12734Mindy & Brad OliverParticipant
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 789 7634 2997
Please join us for our Annual BCGC meeting this Saturday, Sept 17, 6pm at the Event Center. We’ll have a meet/greet with hamburgers starting at 5:30pm. We’ll be electing 4 board positions and discussing upcoming priorities. See agenda below:
Reading of minutes: Sent to BCGC board
Treasurer Report Account balances and update- Mid Oregon Credit Union- square credit card processing is working well
Standing Committee Reports:
• RSO- 5 people signed up class 4 completed Sept 10: 3 more have interest John
• Membership- 2 new members and 1 renewal over past 60 days- Mindy
• Events- Annual Raffle: Final Drawing held – Kent and Meg
• Fire Wise and BCGC participation- no update Penny working on grants
• Shotgun spectator area shelter- Completed, In place working well, $2,000 from TRLA budget and $2,200 from BCGC McBride donations
• Bleacher from McBride’s- no update
• Advertising board at range (on hold, need a person to lead project)
• Range spraying- done for 2022 John
• August 6 McBride Memorial shoot- Good success, over $3,500 donated and funds will cover a memorial plaque, shelter cost and development of 5 stand area. John
• RSO coverage for Extreme fire season- Each weekend day covered- 7 RSO’s have participated to date John-Dave
• 37 boxes of clay targets purchased, we use 9 boxes of 90 on 3 day weekend shoots, Shotgun shell inventory improved to 9 cases of 10 boxes 12 and 20. Plan to purchase a pallet of clay targets and 3 more cases of shot shells as we can find them.
• Internet signal- yellow knife installed dish and bounced event center signal to warming shed. One time cost $720 pd from TRLA funds, cost to gun club $10 a month for router. System in place and working well. John
• Blink Securing cameras now in place cost 125.00, 10.00 monthly fees to record.
• Election of Officers: President, Vice President, 2 Directors. Current officers have interest in remaining on the board.
• Dates for fall/winter work party- focus inside warm shed, trees over growing range entry rd pistol cover and clean up December 10 proposed John
• Date for Volunteer appreciation day
• Ladies pistol class will be planned for October- John
• October meeting we will establish budget for BCGC and Expected TRLA funds for 2023. Please prepare and send me your thoughts
Additional Open Discussion:
- This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Mindy & Brad Oliver.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.